A chimney in Nagyraba was on fire

Local News

Flames erupted from a chimney on Monday night in Dózsa György Street in Nagyrába – the county disaster management informed our paper.

There was a tiled stove in the family house. Upon the arrival of the professional firefighters in Püspökladány, the fire was extinguished by the resident, so the unit carried out an inspection of the attic and removed the combustion products.


Photo: illustration

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *